Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome to 2011

I couldn't wait to start the stories, and wrote part of a prologue on the 31st. I could split the story in two, and use the second half as an epilogue, so I don't feel like I'm cheating by counting this as my first story of the month. It's similar to the opening story in the Books of Blood by Clive Barker. I also took part of the idea from Stephen King's Misery. I was going to post it here, but other than the length, it's not exactly age appropriate either. (I've uploaded it to Google Docs, if you'd like to read it send me a message and I'll send you the link.)

On another note, it's a whole new year. Welcome to 2011! If I had thought about it beforehand, I would have wrote something about that. It's not out of the question, just not going to be "on time" if I decide to do it. I hope you all had a great year in 2010, and good luck with your resolutions (if you made any). My resolution is the 31 stories during January. Short term, but at least it's something I feel capable of achieving. (No, I'm not going to give up any bad habits. I know I wouldn't be able to go without coffee for more than a few days.)

Well, that's my short update for the day. Hopefully I'll update more often now, I'm testing Blogilo, and so far, I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment