Monday, October 25, 2010

National Novel Writing Month

Once again, I've neglected this for too long. I've been distracted by the discovery of National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo). It's a month long event, to try and write 50,000+ words. I've got a few ideas for novels that I haven't worked on, and this will be the perfect opportunity to do some serious work on at least one of them.
I'll post status updates here throughout the month, with my current wordcount, and whatever else I think is relevant.

I'm still undecided, as to what I'll be doing, but I've narrowed it down to two choices. There was a novel I started earlier this year, but didn't finish. My other choice is a an idea I've been holding back on for the past year, and I want to make sure I can give it the attention it deserves.

Either way, once I start on one, I'm going to stick with it for the month. If it sounds like something you want to try for, take a look at the NaNo site: http://www.nanowrimo.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment