Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Humble Return

I'm back, and this time I'll keep up with posting new, helpful, and hopefully entertaining entries.
I realized that I stopped writing for my blog when it was more of a chore than fun. I had a number of saved posts that I didn't get around to uploading because it meant I would have to write more of them.
This time I'll try to keep my posts simple, and fun to write. I won't have as many tips as I had originally hoped, but I'll share them when I see a good one, or get inspired to address a specific topic. If you are looking for a looking for some writing tips, I highly recommend "On Writing" by Stephen King. Many well known authors have written a book of writing tips, and I have found this one to be among the best.
What I will try to write instead are "warm up" exercises for you to try, with examples of what I've done, and small samples of some of my current works.
I look forward to the journey this blog will take us on, and I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment